DonateWe are always in need of your tax-deductible donations!
The costs to sustain and maintain the shelter, as well as care for the animals, are high and we depend on your tax-deductible donations to rescue, feed and provide necessary veterinary care for the animals while they wait to be adopted. We really need your support! This is a quick list of some great items we're always in need of. Material and monetary donations are always welcome!
- Kitty Litter - non-scoopable please.
- Purina Kitten Chow
- Canned cat and kitten food - Pate only please.
- Ceramic Food & Water Bowls - No double-sided bowls please.
- Towels and Small Blankets - These make excellent cat beds and are much cheaper and easier for us to wash than traditional, bulky cat beds.
- Laundry Detergent
- Trash Bags - Heavy duty 33 gallon
- Oxy Clean spray cleaner
- Bleach spray cleaner
- Handsoap - Like Softsoap
- Non-Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
- Scrubbing Sponges - one side rough other side sponge.
- Paper Towels
- Dish Washing Liquid
- Toilet Paper
General Cleaning Supplies
- HP Printer ink - #60 & 901
- Computer Paper
Donations can be mailed to our PO Box 275, MAZON, IL 60444 - all donations (land, buildings, monetary, etc.) are all tax deductible.
Online Monetary Donations:
- $15 vaccinates a cat or dog.
- $20 provides heart worm preventative for four dogs for one month.
- $35 buys a week's worth of kitty litter.
- $50 pays for a month's supply of cat food.
- $100 sponsors a spay or neuter and vaccinations for a cat or dog.
- $250 and up pays for emergency medical care for incoming cats and dogs.